Customer Services Advisor
Temporary – until 1/1/2020
Evening shift – Mon-Fri 5.30 -9pm, Saturday 9-1pm
We are looking for an evening Customer Services Advisor coordinator working on a temporary project for one of the UK’s largest Pharmaceutical companies. You will be making calls to patients to arrange deliveries and supply of medication deliveries. As a Customer Services Advisor you will also be liaising with patients, complying with GDPR regulations (training will be provided) and updating relevant records and data entry. This is a typical contact centre environment, candidates will need a customer service background, though training will be provided.
Please note, Applicants must be free on Tuesday 15th October to attend an assessment day if shortlisted, with a potential start date on Monday 21st October.
Duties of Customer Services Advisor:
• Pre delivery call with the patient to conduct stock take, confirm delivery date and details.
• Enter data on to the system and check current data held
• Assist with customer queries
• Complying with GDPR
• Monitor and action delivery lists
• Mandatory recording of patient notes
• Accurately record and report any suspected adverse drug reactions and product complaints
• Undertake any other duties as requested by the Team leader
Person Specification of Customer Services Advisor:
• Excellent customer service skills – proven experience
• Good telephone manner
• Ability to follow work instructions and procedures
• Computer literate, pick up new systems
• Good organisational skills and attention to detail
• Must have empathy for our patients
• Must be able to work in a pressurised environment
• Must be reasonably resilient (in terms of being able to politely end the call if patients want to chat)
• Good communication skills (as the role involves discussing drugs and medical equipment it’s imperative that instructions are clear)
How to Apply
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact 0116 366 7598 and ask for Carla
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.