Demand Planner/Supply Chain Planner
Up to £30,000 plus benefits
As part of a successful Supply Chain team you will maintain and improve demand planning stock /inventory management to ensure all service levels are met on time and in full.
- To manage stocks and forecasts to ensure stock availability and inventory value KPI’s are met.
. To analyse market analysis, prepare for the current trend and plan inventory.
- Responsible for all aspects of forecasting and planning, to own and develop designated supply chains within the business, this includes inventory control / replenishment, demand forecasting and exception management.
- Maintain the inventory planning system at code level: Capture assumptions e.g. market trend, launch plans through discussion with sales and product development. Ensure demand requirements are planned for and monitor purchase orders and expedite where necessary.
- Manage forecasts including demand changes with both customers and suppliers to ensure smooth transitions.
- To monitor and improve key stock control metrics in each supply chain to enable the effective analysis of both under stocked items and over stocks – driving both inventory reduction and service improvement programs.
- To make recommendations on areas of the inventory to invest in to maximise service levels.
- Monitor alert management reports and highlight any potential issues arising.