Job Title: Electronic Design Engineer – Passenger Lifts
Location: West Midlands
Contract Type: Full Time/Permanent Position
Days/Hours: Monday-Friday (Standard Business Hours)
Immediate Start Available
Do you want to reach the top? Ascend to new heights within your career with our expanding engineering team. Our client is one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of complete lift packages, lift components and peripheral devices to the UK lift industry. As an ambitious and ever-growing organisation, our client wishes to continue their development of new technologies and their market leading products.
The Role & Main Duties
Working alongside members of the prestigious R&D team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the designing and development of hardware that will enable the drive of future product ranges. The successful candidate will aid in selecting the appropriate components required for relevant projects, producing design layouts of electronic hardware, as well as completing satisfying product development projects to the highest of standards. The successful candidate will also be expected to relay information and data to stakeholders when required.
- Experience in electronic design principles, ideally motor and drive control systems, to help implement safety critical solutions.
- Ability to generate effective and robust solutions under defined specifications to help aid the release of new product developments.
- The successful candidate will require a proven track record of working through a full product lifecycle including specification, design, test, iterative revisions, product release and post launch upgrades/improvements.
- Experience using Altium/Pulsonix is required, however, similar software packages will be considered.
- C/C++ writing and editing is desirable.
- Candidates must have an HNC/Degree (or equivalent level) in a relevant engineering field.
- The successful candidate must host effective verbal and written communication skills as the successful candidate will be required to liaise with all stakeholders internally and externally.
Immediate start / interview available. Please contact Rob @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7611, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to Robert@regionalrecruitment.com
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified.