Digital Account Manager
Job Title: Digital Marketing Account Manager
Pay Rate: £30,000 to £35,000
Hours: 40 Hrs per week – Mon-Friday 9:00-17:00
Digital Marketing Account Manager Overview
We are looking for a highly experienced Digital Account Manager with a proven track record in an agency environment, with the experience to manage and grow an attractive portfolio of digital client accounts. Our client is a leading digital marketing agency – specialising in E commerce, Digital Strategy and Digital Marketing (SEO, PPC, Content, Social Media and E-marketing). This is an ideal opportunity for someone with previous Account Management experience with a proven track record with a Marketing / Digital Agency.
Digital Account Manager Duties
* Manage each account project from brief to completion; including budget creation, cost control, revenue streams, managing the day-to-day running of the account, liaising with all necessary parties to ensure the project is delivered on time and within budget
* Manage all aspects of the client and staff relationship, ensuring the clients’ objectives are met, monitoring budgets and proactively proposing new business ideas Management of client business
* Communicating with clients and colleagues to deliver the best result possible
* Overseeing work produced by the team to ensure it fits the brief and satisfies the client’s needs.
* Managing some fantastic household brands, as well as established boutique businesses.
* Supported by a team of experts internally to deliver work you’ll all be proud of across all digital channels.
To be a Successful Digital Account Manager you will demonstrate:
* An experienced Digital Account Manager with an agency background.
* As a marketing pro, you will have practical knowledge of the full marketing mix, specifically digital SEO, PPC, Content Marketing, Social media and Email strategies
* Has great client management skills, strong project management ability and a creative approach.
* Friendly and collaborative, a great team player with a positive approach. Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
* Strong decision making and analytical abilities.
* Strong detail orientation and communication / listening skills.
* Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
How to Apply for this Digital Marketing Account Manager Vacancy
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 26 2 37 33 and ask for Aaron. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.