Apprenticeship – Digital Marketing Assistant
Hours: Mon – Fri, Office hours, 37.5 hours per week
An opportunity has arisen for an aspiring apprentice to join our Marketing Department. Regional Recruitment Services is an award winning, independently owned employment agency based in Leicester. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to pursue a career within Social Media Management or Digital Marketing. We need a talented, dynamic and creative individual to join us. The successful candidate will assist in the promotion of our services through various social media platforms by updating, developing, and creating engaging content to be shared via our website, and social media channels.
Responsibilities for the Digital Marketing Apprentice will include:
- Creating engaging content for our Instagram, LinkedIn and Facebook pages.
- Generate graphics and images using design software (Canva).
- Support in creating video content of our internal teams, documenting our journey.
- Conduct market research looking at recruitment blogs/online magazines/websites to generate content.
- Respond to incoming business enquiries
- Support the Management team in exciting marketing projects
- Assist with brand building and promoting the company.
- Preparing promotional material.
- Track and Report Results.
- Supporting in administrative duties.
- Supporting in maintenance of website.
What we’re looking for – Digital Marketing Apprentice:
- Passion for Digital Marketing
- A creative thinker who enjoys writing and creating content
- Good written and verbal communication
- Eager to learn, grow your skills and market a growing brand
- Grade 4 GCSE in English Language or equivalent
- Strong IT skills and enthusiasm for technology and social media marketing
How To Apply for the Digital Marketing Apprentice
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 26 2 37 33 and ask for Aaron. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise