Job Title: Dispatch Team Leader
Contract Type: Temp-Perm
Hours / Days: Monday-Friday – 07.00am-15.30pm (overtime available)
- Overtime available
- Central location/easy commute
- On site canteen
- 20 days holiday
Immediate start available
Role & Main Duties:
- Co-coordinating the runs in the most efficient way possible, speaking directly with customers changing / moving deliveries where possible to save multiple deliveries and out of area deliveries.
- Authorising drivers / staff start times and cutting out unnecessary overtime and plan in such a way they will not be waiting for jobs to be finished ( load in morning etc ).
- Logging of pallets correctly ( weights, sizes, destination, time, ensuring they are correctly packaged etc )
- Responding quickly to the delivered not invoiced list sent giving valid reasons and your actions as to why d-note has not been received.
- Customs information ( EORI, XI, GB ) codes etc are correct so they don’t get rejected at customs causing extra charges.
- Working to organise the correct sized couriers to avoid over spend ensuring all courier drivers deliver to our standards ensuring all paperwork is filled in and returned correctly.
- Making sure toll fees are paid on time.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the shuttle ensuring components are transported to either sites for the times needed and without an impact to assembly.
- Sorting urgent deliveries / collections to and from suppliers ( ADS / Cabe etc )
- Great logistical skills
- Can think on your feet and a great problem solver
- Has excellent geographical skills
- A clean driving license.
Immediate interview available so please contact Kieran @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 3667603, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to email@example.com
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.