Job Title: Estimator
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours / Days: Day Shift – 40 hrs p/w
Salary: £22,000 – £28,000 p/a – (DOE)
Immediate start available
* Onsite free parking
* Clean and modern working environment
* Annual bonus
* Development & Progression of the role
Our client based in Leicester are looking for a highly motivated individual with prior Estimating experience, with a background in sheet metal to join their team. You will be reporting to the Estimating supervisor, and working collaboratively with the production team to drive results, and maintain strong relationships with customers.
Role & Main Duties:
* To prepare costings based on engineering/technical drawings, for a varied product line.
* Using prior experience within the industry, you will accurately calculate turnover duration of work to be completed.
* Collaborate with the Estimating Supervisor to provide customer proposals/estimates
* Analysing, evaluating estimate progress/targets, and working towards betterment of the process.
* You will be required to liaise with customers on occasion, providing a confident level of technical support, in line with product range.
* At times, you will liaise with supporting departments, providing administration duties when required.
* Previous experience, from a sheet metal/fabrication background and understanding of sector is essential.
* Conversant with creating quote packages, analysing return quotes with an understanding respective of production/sales cost.
* Experienced in costings, target costs and return estimates.
* Able to understand technical drawings, and translate in line with production costings/estimates.
* Enthusiastic team player with positive outlook, driven towards results and personal targets.
* Minimum 2 years’ experience within the engineering sector, with strong exposure to sheet metal/fabrication based products
Immediate interview available so please contact Ethan @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7605, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to Ethan@regionalrecruitment.com
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.