Job Title: Event Co-ordinator
Salary: £20,000 -£22000 (DOE)
Start Date: Immediately (flexible for notice periods)
We are hiring an event coordinator that is experienced in customer service and event management in Leicester. This is a national audio visual hire company and you will be supporting and co-ordinate all event bookings and exceeding customer expectations
Duties of an Event Coordinator
In this role, you will be working in the coordinating team to ensure the successful scheduling and logistics for all events. Reporting to the Directors you will be responsible for:
· Handling calls and emails
· Job enquiries new – to handle all new enquires.
· Job booking in and completion- input all necessary information into the CRM system.
· Send & receive management of booking contracts and hire forms
· Deal with ongoing Job/projects queries and cost analysis.
· Book accommodation as required for crew members and AV staff.
· Coordinate van and transport needs and road charges.
· Ensuring client satisfaction and retention is maintained by customer feedback & reviews and
· Allocating queries to relevant staff.
· Liaising with venues clients for time management of events
· Manage sending health and safety documentation to venues/event planners.
· Manage sub rental needs and budget management
· Liaise with office and management for staff scheduling and crew requirements.
Skills and experience of an Event Coordinator
As an Event Co-ordinator you need to have experience with;
· Events industry/management experience
· Maths and English GCSE
· Full clean UK Driving Licence
· Computer literate
· Work with Office package
· Reliable and punctual
· Smart appearance
· Working within a team
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills both face to face and on the telephone.
· Willingness to work flexible hours
It would be beneficial to the Event Co-ordinator role if you also had;
· Audio Visual background
· Hiring industrial experience
· Aptitude to continuously learn and adapt to the industry’s market demands.
· Passion and desire to progress in the AV industry
About the Client
Our client is a national Audio Visual events company that is looking for an Event Coordinator to join their team permanently. You’ll be joining an established team that specialises in Audio Visual Services for the events industry.
Apply to this Job Title role through this advert. If you would like more information about this role, please contact our Industrial team on 0116 262 3733.
If successful, you will need to digitally register with our agency (if you haven’t already done so). If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
About Regional Recruitment Services – A Recruitment Agency in (State location of work e.g. Leicester)
This position is advertised by Regional Recruitment Services Ltd, an award-winning independent recruitment agency that has been operating since 2008. We offer permanent, temporary and contract jobs within the Commercial, Construction, Industrial and Engineering sectors. To view all of our positions available throughout the United Kingdom, please visit our website (regionalrecruitment.co.uk).