Job Title: Events Coordinator
Salary: £20,235 – £21,300
Contract: Temp to Perm
Hours: Full Time – 37.5 hours
We are working closely with a Charitable Organisation in Leicestershire, and are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and confident individual working as an Events Coordinator!
You will work alongside and assist the Events Manager and Head of Philanthropy in organising the charity’s events, from intimate VIP occasions to National events. You will be required to undertake the majority of guest admin and liaison with high net worth individuals, corporates, trusts and influencers at the most senior levels, ensuring excellent customer service.
Due to the nature of the role, the ideal candidate must have a Driving License with access to a Vehicle, with frequent travel required and occasional overnight stays.
Job Responsibilities of Event Coordinator:
* Making full use of the Association’s CRM system, ensure that guest administration and liaison processes are executed efficiently and courteously
* Assist with logistical planning and arrangements, prior, during and after each event
* Liaise with contractors and suppliers, as required
* Support the Events Manager to complete planning and communication documents
* Collect information and collate post-event performance analysis
* Ensure all activity reflects the values and ethos of the Association and is fully compliant with current legislation and best practice mandated by Fundraising/Charity Regulatory bodies and Commissioners
Events Coordinator Benefits:
* 36 days per annum of annual leave.
* Cycle to work scheme.
* Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
* Employee healthcare plan.
* Confidential employee advice and helpline
* 10% employer pension contribution.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 3667592 and ask for Nizaam, or email Nizaam.Karatella@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email by Wednesday 11th December, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.