Export/Import Coordinator – OCEAN
Pay Rate: £ 12:50 per hour, Up to £14.42 per hour (£29,994 salary equivalent) DOE
Hours of work: Mon-Fri 08:30 – 17:30
Temp ongoing, perm opportunity for the right candidate
We are recruiting for an experienced Ocean Export Coordinator based in Hounslow, for one of the largest global freight forwarders, operating within a worldwide network. The role is accountable for customer and operational excellence which focuses on enhancing the customer experience through consistent and seamless delivery of great customer service.
Duties of the Ocean Export Coordinator
* Acts as customer facing front end to all operational processes, maintain accurate and valid SOP (front office tasks & actions)
* Acts as key contact for allocated customers / manages adhoc & on demand engagement.
* Takes and handles any customer complaints; solves customer complaints or assigns tasks to other functions (service recovery)
* Responsible of reporting and data quality (not to create and maintain)
* Invoice Duty and VAT, handovers fee and D&D (if applicable)
The ideal Ocean Export Coordinator candidate will possess the following
* Highly skilled freight Exporter – end to end coordination
* Ocean Export experience (whether broad or regionally specific)
* Skilled in all aspects of ocean Export ie planning, customs clearances, all client documentation and information, final distribution and compliance
* Confident to undertake all aspects of carrier liaison (hauliers, ocean lines and agents) and customer interaction
* Attention to detail
* Compliance aware
* KPI and target driven
* Task driven
How to apply for the Ocean Export Coordinator
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Carla 0116 366 7598
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
This position is advertised on behalf on Regional Recruitment Services Ltd. We also have a variety of other permanent and temporary positions available ranging from Supply Chain, Logistics, Administration, Sales, Secretarial, Finance and Accounts, Customer Service, I.T., Engineering, Industrial, Driving and Construction. To view all of our positions available throughout the United Kingdom, please visit our website www.regionalrecruitment.co.uk