Job Title: MIG Welder/Fabricator
Contract Type: Temp-To-Perm
Hours: Days (Monday – Friday)
Pay Rate: £12.50ph (After 12 weeks £13.05)
Overtime Readily Available
Start Date: ASAP
My client is looking for a hard-working, self-motivated experienced Fabricator to join their growing team as they continue to recruit as part of sustained growth.
The large majority of your work will be MIG Welding/Fabricating sheet metal components, using mostly Mild Steel and Stainless Steel.
The ideal candidate will be well versed in fabrication techniques, relating to Sheet Metal specifically, and associated machinery/applications for forming such components.
* Modern and clean machine shop
* Free car park
* A solid career pathway and structured progression
* Exciting work environment
* Further opportunities to progress in line, as the company grows in the coming year
* MIG Welding – Stainless Steel/Aluminium
* Working to thin gauges
* Fabrication of Stainless Steel, sheet metal pieces
* Experienced Welder Fabricator (MIG, some TIG experience would also be beneficial)
* Must be capable of reading/interpreting engineering drawings
* Previous experience working with Mild Steel & Stainless Steel will be essential
* Happy to contribute with overtime needs as and when the business needs assistance
* Well experienced in sheet metal and associated folding techniques
Immediate interview available so please contact Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7605, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to Ethan@regionalrecruitment.com
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.