Stainless Steel/Aluminium Fabrication Engineer
Are you a fully skilled fabricator/welder seeking a new opportunity within a thriving company?
We are looking to recruit a fully skilled, qualified and motivated fabricator who is used to working with stainless steel and aluminium. Experience of TIG/MIG welding in stainless steel & aluminium is essential for this role. Knowledge/experience using various fabrication techniques including CNC press brake and powered guillotine would be an advantage. This position requires a confident fabricator who can use their own initiative and able to work to a high standard unsupervised. You will be working within a small team of skilled fabricators at our headquarters in Liversedge where you will receive full product training and on-going guidance. In house health & safety qualifications will also be granted on completion of the initial training package.
- You must ideally hold a relevant qualification to at least City & Guilds standard.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in a sheet metal fabrication role.
- You must have entitlement to work in the UK.
- Be physically fit
- Located within a commutable distance of Liversedge
- Have a flexible approach to work which is sometimes outside normal working hours
- Normal working hours: 08.00 – 16.30 with regular overtime
- Breaks: 15 minutes paid break (morning) and 30 minutes unpaid lunch break
- Production bonus
- Overtime paid at time and half after 40 hours
- Guaranteed overtime option available.
- Holidays: 28 days
- Company pension scheme
- Uniform provided
- Specialist tools provided
- Opportunity to purchase tools at a heavily discounted price