Facade Product Manager – Derbyshire – Up To £50K per annum
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with construction sales/management experience to join a well-established manufacturing company. Based in the UK and part of a Global Corporation. Facade Product Manager UK will join the UK Senior Management Team and be directly responsible for the newly formed Façade UK Business Unit. They will be required to actively develop, promote and sell the Company’s existing and new ranges of facade products to the building industry and construction professionals such as:
Facade Product Manager UK will join the UK Senior Management Team and be directly responsible for the newly formed Façade UK Business Unit. They will be required to actively develop, promote and sell the Company’s existing and new ranges of facade products to the building industry and construction professionals such as:
* Main Building & Sub Contractors
* Stockists & Distributors
* Architects & Specifiers
* Sealant Applicators
* Any companies working in the Façade Market, such as (but not exclusively) Façade Specialists, Modular Building Companies, Concrete Companies
To develop new markets for the Company’s products, achieve budgeted sales and margin targets set for the business unit and actively manage relationships with ARBO and CCM Ltd Sales Managers in their Façade related work.
Requiring excellent communication skills, an ability to organise tasks, keep accurate records and work closely and proactively with production and credit control.
Role and responsibilities:
* Manage the Façade Sales Team to deliver the Carlisle UK 2025 Vision of growing this section of the business from £3M to £6M.
* Responsibility for setting pricing and strategy for Façade business unit to ensure growth and profitability targets are achieved in line with the Company’s strategic vision
* Generate and follow up sales enquiries and leads, record and update reports weekly.
* Organise customer visits to maintain and develop good relationships with existing and new clients. Support and provide excellent customer service and technical back up to the customer base.
* Present training courses for installers.
* Carry out presentations to construction professionals and promote Carlisle façade products.
Job Type: Full-time – Permanent
* Competitive Salary – relevant to experience
* Holiday – 25 days per annum (+ statutory bank holidays)
* Pension scheme (after qualifying period)
Contact Details: If you are interested in applying to this Senior Commissioning Manager position, then contact Jouel Potter today on 0116 262 3733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please feel free to call or email our Construction team on 0116 262 3733.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.