Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Location: North West
Contract Type: Full time/ Permanent Position
Days/Hours: Monday – Friday
Salary: £27,000 – £30,000
- Payplan up to £1000 per year
- Hours: 40 hours
- Overtime available
- Holiday: 25 days, plus additional day for birthday and bank holidays
- Wellbeing program
- Health Pay Plan (dentist and opticians)
- Life Assurance
Immediate Start Available
Our client is a family run business who are an established name within their chosen field. They pride themselves on how they treat their staff and the level of retention they have this being the first time in two years they have had to recruit due to promotions. As an industry leader, our client is always looking to develop new products and process to ensure customer requirements are met, maintaining the highest standards of services, and hosting exceptional quality to products produced. Forever growing and ambitious, now is the perfect time to join.
To work as part of a Regional Service team to provide customers with an excellent level of service which is technically competent and helps customers to effectively maintain the performance of their equipment.
- Use technical competence to prevent equipment breakdown and where breakdowns occur, to minimise the impact upon customer operations
- Provide effective and technically competent breakdown and preventative maintenance services to products and systems at a variety of sites
- Identify changes to individual customer contracts in terms of equipment covered, customer contact information and site requirements and feedback of such information to the service team in Crick.
- Maintain accurate records (which may be paper-based or electronic) so that the business may determine contract profitability and engineer productivity. Ensure customer authorisation is obtained for all work carried out to prevent invoice queries
- To accurately administer Chargeable repairs in-line with business requirements Including request for PO’s and work authorisation
- Accurately operate and complete details in the Service Management system, where possible this should be in real time unless limited by connection or safety
This is not a definitive list of responsibilities but more of a reflective example of what is expected.
Our client is looking for a Field Service engineer to join their growing team. A successful candidate would be hard working, passionate individuals who pride themselves on delivering the up most quality of service for their customers. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated to learn and further their skillset. The client requires a candidate that can think logically, situational analysis, the capacity to work individually.
- Previous Field engineering experience
- Prior knowledge of working in a customer service facility with a technical support focus
- Driving licence
- Good interpersonal skills
Immediate interview available so please contact Kieran @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7603, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to Kieran.email@example.com
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.