Field Service Engineer
Up to £40,000k + Vehicle
Are you looking for a career on the road? Do you have experience working in a fast paced environment?
My client is a successful market leader within their industry, specialising in products that benefit a variety of sectors. Due to continued growth, they are looking to add a field service engineer to join their already successful team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Field service engineer to work for an international organisation with offices in the UK, Europe and the United States. They are looking to recruit a Field Service Engineer to focus around the M4 corridor.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking organisation who will enable you to grow limitlessly as they do
Reporting directly to the field service team leader who is responsible for on-site repairs and breakdowns of various equipment. Ensuring customer care levels are of the highest standards and the department runs efficiently and effectively. Your key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Carry out maintenance and validation of Company products on our own sites or installed on clients’ sites in accordance with the Company PMI and Validation Procedures / SOP’s.
- Ensure that all Validation work is completed in a timely manner maintaining the specification of the installed equipment.
- To comply with all quality control procedures to support maintenance of the Client’s Quality Management System.
- Carry out of hours weekend and bank holiday emergency site visits on a rota basis (1 in 6)
- Complete all service reporting documentation (both verbal and written) to ensure both the client and the Field Services Team Leader are informed of the equipment status and any further actions which may be required (including any replacement parts used / required)
- Complete all works in accordance with the Company Health and Safety Policy ensuring the safety of themselves and others in addition to highlighting any concerns which may not be covered by the documented system.
What a Successful Candidate Looks like
- A successful candidate would have a previous experience working within HVAC and being field based.
Surveying sites ahead of fitting heating, ventilation or air conditioning systems Planning the placement of pipework, ducts and control panels.
- Installing HVAC components Performing quality checks to ensure systems are working efficiently and safely
- Carrying out maintenance on HVAC systems
- Priory experience working in a field-based role
- Full driving licence
Immediate interview available so please contact Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7603, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to Kieran.firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.