Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Pay Rate: £13.00 – £15.00 p/h + Overtime Premiums after 39.25 hours
Hours: 39.25 hours p/w Monday – Friday & on call rota 1 in 3 weekends
Location: Blackburn / Bolton
Start Date: ASAP
Field Service Engineer Overview
Are you looking for a career on the road? Do you have experience working with compactors & bailers?
My client are successful leaders in their fast-paced environment. They are a company who are very innovative and are looking to get into more markets as they grow. Due to consistent organic growth, they are now currently looking to add to their already strong field service team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking organisation who boast one of the highest staff retention rates within the industry.
Field Service Engineer Responsibilities
- Fault finding/diagnosing faults and repairing
- Providing accurate reports from each job attendance
- Ensure that we adhere to company health and safety
- Attending quarterly appraisals and training reviews
- Reactive breakdown attendance in line with the company SLAs
- Installing and commissioning of waste recycling equipment
- Up keeping tools and stock levels for parts
Skills for a successful Field Service Engineer
- Good understanding of hydraulic systems
- Fabrication experience
- Edition 17 electrician certification
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Good understanding of electrical circuits
- CSCS/CITB site safety passes
- Excellent people skills
- Must be located within 50km of Reading
- PLC knowledge
- IOSH/NEBOSH certified
- Licences for forklift truck/MEWP
- Service engineering experience
- Completed courses in First Aid, manual handling, abrasive wheels and hand held tools
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0113 490 0179 and ask for Tom. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com.