£35,000 negotiable depending on experience
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Regional Recruitment Services are currently working on behalf of a very well established events company, and are on the lookout for a talented Finance Manager to join their team. This is a full-time role offering a great opportunity for a person who has worked for at least 1 year as Finance Controller/Finance Manager/ Assistant Finance Manager and is ready to step up to the next level.
This is working within the events / networking industry with a very reputable organisation that deals nationwide events and in Europe also.
Benefits for the position of Finance Manager:
* Great opportunities to grow your career:
* You will be able to learn and use a lot of Finance tools to help you in your job as well as in your professional career.
* A very fun, and challenging working environment.
Skills and attributes of the Finance Manager:
* Minimum of 1 year of experience as a Finance Manager
* Sage accounting system knowledge
* Experiencing in driving departmental change
* Implementation of new systems
* Sage experience required (Sage Line50)
* Someone looking for a career, this is long term
* Complete VAT Returns
* Credit Control
* Credit risk assessment
* Chase accounts
* Raise invoices
* Balance sheets
* Report directly to MD
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 262 3733 and ask for Aaron. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.