Financial Adviser (DipFA)
Location: Leicester, LE1
Salary: £30,000 – £45,000 per annum (D.O.E)
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday – Thursday (8:30am – 5pm) / Friday (8:30am – 4pm)
Independent Financial Adviser – Overview
Regional Recruitment Services is proud to be working alongside one of Leicester’s most prestigious wealth management firms. We are currently seeking a Financial Adviser to work within a highly respectable organisation based within the heart of Leicester. Working within a professional practice, their focus is to provide high quality advice to all clients.
The Financial Adviser will work within a small team and need to be Level 4 Diploma qualified. The successful candidate will have strong experience in providing all round Financial Planning advice to prospective and existing clients. The Financial Adviser will hold good technical knowledge, especially with regard to pensions, protection, investments and estate planning.
Financial Adviser – Duties & Responsibilities;
* Offering an excellent Financial Planning proposition to existing and new clients of the practise, especially in the pension sector
* Providing and managing a first-class ongoing client service programme
* Working closely with the Accountants and establishing good working relationships with them, providing their clients with an excellent Financial Planning service
* Overseeing the course of all Financial plans, updating and amending (if needed) prior to submitting to clients
* Dealing with investment portfolio management – management of existing investment portfolios and providing appropriate investment advice
* Product research and selection of the most appropriate products including report writing
* Maintain awareness of latest legislative changes that may affect financial planning
Financial Adviser – The Candidate;
* Level 4 Diploma qualified with strong, extensive experience as a Financial Advisor
* Track record of successful financial guidance
* Discretion and an understanding of the need for client confidentiality
* An ethical and professional approach to work
* Possess strong knowledge of the investment business and strong understanding of Financial Planning concepts
* The ability to network, establish relationships and build rapport with clients
* Experience with Financial Planning software
* The capability to explain complex information simply and clearly
* Excellent IT, interpersonal and communication skills
How to apply for this Financial Adviser role!
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact Aaron on 0116 26 2 3733. Alternatively, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.