Flexographic Printer (4, 6 or 8 colour press)
LONG TERM / PERMANENT ROLE
A solid career pathway and structured progression
Immediate start available
Pay: Up to £12.00 / hr
Rotating Shift: Days and Nights
4 on 4 off: 6am – 6pm and 6pm – 6am
* Operating 4, 6 or 8 colour press
* Working for a blown film extrusion polythene manufacturer
* Mounting rubber plates on metal cylinders for current jobs
* Mounting cylinders onto the printing machines
* Cleaning cylinders (big metal bars) and plates and removing plates after the job is finished
* Preparing of inks and solvents
* Checking the quality of print throughout the job
* Checking viscosity (ink thickness)
* Cleaning of print units and all surrounding areas
* Competitive hourly rate up to £12.00 per hour
* A solid career pathway and structured progression
* A blend of training to help your career development
* Free parking
* Exciting work environment
The first stage of the application process is to apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.