Job Title: FLT Counterbalance Driver – Goods In
Contract Type: Full time / Permanent Position
Hours : 6am – 6pm/6pm – 6am (4 Days on, then 4 off / then 4 Nights on, 4 days off)
Pay Rate: £9.70
Immediate start available
An industry leader within the electronics-recycling sector, are looking for hard-working individuals to work on the daily operations of their recycling facility, based in Grantham. Whilst specialising in recycling, the business operates a very clean and modern working environment.
The company require a FLT Driver (Counterbalance) to work in the Goods In department, working alongside the warehouse supervisors, to deliver an efficient process to handling electronic goods, all varying in size and weight.
You will be part of a busy working environment. The company aim to nurture high performing staff with a positive approach, to be able to provide them with a clear progression in their career.
* Physically capable – There may be times when you are required to manually handle items
* A valid FLT Counterbalance license is required for the role – in-house/expired may be considered dependent on experience.
* Strong work ethic, willing to go the extra mile to help others around you
* Auto enrolment pension scheme
* A Personal Development Plan for all employees after 3 months’ service
* Excellent career progression plans
* Free on-site car parking
* Casual dress
* Company pension
* On-site parking
Immediate interview available so please contact Erika @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7591, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to Erika@regionalrecruitment.com
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.