Job Title: FLT Counterbalance Driver
Pay Rate: £9.50 per hour PAYE +overtime premiums @ time and a half after 40 hrs
Hours: Continental 4 days on and off, days and nights. 7 to 7.
Contract: Temp to Perm
Start Date: ASAP
Our market leading client based in Bradford are looking for experienced Counterbalance FLT drivers to work within an industrial environment, ensuring a smooth process throughout the packaging procedure.
We are looking for competent FLT to complete duties such as:
- Despatch and load finished goods
- Move pallets safely across unit
- Wrapping pallets
- Pallet order picking
- General warehouse duties
- Quality checking
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- Adhere to site H&S rules at all times
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company that’s been trading for many years and has seem substantial growth recently.
- In date external FLT licence for counterbalance
- Experience in a similar warehouse environment
- High level of communication skills
- Understanding of the importance of health and safety
- Able to visually quality check
- This is a long term position, potentially going permanent for the right person.
- Overtime premiums available.
- Shift work, must be able to work continental days and nights
- Free off-site parking.
- Immediate start available.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Jack. Or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise