Job Title: Fundraising Project Manager
Hours: Full Time – 37.5 hours
An opportunity has arisen for a Fundraising Project Manager, working as a Major Gifts Manager, to join Registered Charity that provides welfare support to individuals, their families and Communities
You will be required to develop a sustainable fundraising programme, driving income growth (until 2023) from new and existing individual donors.
As a Major Gifts Manager, your role will include:
• Developing and implementing a strategic framework (strategy, plans, budgets, forecasts, KPIs and evaluation and monitoring systems) and key operational building blocks, processes, systems and protocols
• Using a pipeline approach, initiate, develop and maintain relationships with potential major donors and successfully solicit large gifts
• Undertake appropriate due diligence and risk assessment, put gift agreements into place and monitor against agreed expectations
The ideal candidate for this Major Gifts Manager role will possess:
• Institute of Fundraising Diploma (or prepared to undertake)
• High level of computer literacy and a thorough understanding of CRM databases and their use in creating long-lasting supporter relationships
• Proven experience of building long-term relationships with senior individuals and volunteers resulting in successful gift solicitations
• Excellent networking skills, with the ability to represent the charity to senior-level supporters and internal/external stakeholders
• Strong track record of achieving income targets and of expenditure budget control and monitoring
Major Gifts Manager Benefits:
• 36 days per annum of annual leave.
• Cycle to work scheme.
• Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
• Employee healthcare plan.
• Confidential employee advice and helpline
• Operate a time off in lieu arrangement.
• Volunteering Day, paid.
• A Comprehensive pension plan.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 3667592 and ask for Nizaam, or email Nizaam.Karatella@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 10 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.