Job Title: General Operative
Location: Old Dalby
Salary: £8.21 with a salary review after 6 months + Overtime available
Shift: 40 hours in each seven-day period. Monday – Friday 8am-6pm, Saturday – Sunday 9am-3pm
Our client is currently looking for an General Operative to join their team. You will be working with a professional technical event team based in Old Dalby.
Responsibilities of an General Operative
This role does involve heavy lifting and you will be an integral part of the team completing duties such as:
* Preparing, maintaining, picking, de-prep and re-shelf equipment booked on hire.
* Mechanical inspection of equipment, undertaking first line fault-finding and repairs.
* PAT testing of electrical equipment.
* Complete stock checks when requested.
* Assist with the on/off hiring and booking of equipment in the clients stock control system.
The Ideal General Operative
* You are a team player.
* An excellent communicator.
* Have experience in stock control or have a willingness to learn.
* Desirably, you will have experience in working with event equipment (Lighting, sound and AV).
* It would be beneficial if you have good computer skills and a Forklift License.
Contact Details: If you are interested in applying to this General Operative position, then contact Chloe Gray today on 0116 262 3733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please feel free to call or email our Industrial team on 0116 262 3733.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.