Job Title: Goods In Co-Ordinator
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours / Days:
- 09:00-17:00 – Monday – Thursday
- 09:00-16:30 – Friday
- Company profit related bonus scheme
- Company Pension
- Company Uniform
- 34 Days Holiday (Including bank holidays)
Immediate start available
A long-standing manufacturer of in-vehicle equipment, workshop equipment and workspace systems. Every project provides a new challenge, variety and requires both a vision and passion for delivering quality, as a team.
Our client are looking for an experienced Goods In controller to join the fulfilment team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will be familiar with the SAP System, used for logistics handling and resource management within the warehouse.
Role & Main Duties:
- Accurately checking incoming deliveries, and allocating stock efficiently
- Booking in delivered parts (Using SAP system)
- Moving and allocating stock locations, via Manual Handling, Pallet Trucks and Forklift
- Wrapping and processing large collections
- Supporting and liaising with both the warehouse and purchasing teams on a daily basis
- A keen attention to detail, and thorough approach towards work.
- Excellent computer skills (Familiar with SAP system)
- Ensure that processes within the businesses are adhered to
- A strong communicator – able to work with other departments to deliver goals
- Both strong written, and verbal ability
- Ability to work on your own initiative and under pressure
- Be flexible and adaptable in your approach to work
- The ideal candidate will already possess a Forklift Counterbalance license.
Immediate interview available so please contact Ethan @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7605, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to Ethan@regionalrecruitment.com
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.