Healthcare Assistant/Senior Care Assistant
Salary: £10.50 – £11 per hour (DOE)
Hours: 36-48 hours per week (days or nights)
We are keen on speaking to multiple Senior/Healthcare Assistants in London to be a part of a brand new Service from the very beginning! Having opened its doors at the end of 2019, we are now looking for HCA’s for both days or nights, to hit the ground running.
The new Service offers 73 superior private en-suite bedrooms, with a multitude of luxurious day lounges for residents to relax in. The Home will provide the highest quality residential, nursing, dementia and respite care in a luxury setting, with convenient transport links to and from Enfield, Ilford and even Romford.
– Provide excellent care and support to our residents
– Assist with meals and daily activities
– Engage in day to day activities and providing companionship
– Provide support to the family members and visitors
– Work closely with other team members and management team
– Continuous professional development is fundamental in this role and you will be actively participating in various training and up-skilling sessions
What you can expect in return as a Senior Care Assistant:
– Free DBS check
– Bank Holiday enhancement pay
– Break pay for working long shifts
– Discounted Gym membership
– Refer a Friend Scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
– Bespoke Retail Discounts and Cash Back payments
– Employee Assistance Programme including free counselling sessions
– Bespoke and industry leading induction programme
– Access to the mandatory online training modules
– Accredited Care Certificate Training (Care roles)
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 3667592 and ask for Nizaam, or email Nizaam.Karatella@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 10 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.