Health care Assistant / Support Worker
Regional Recruitment is on the hunt for both male and female carers to join our client’s team providing exceptional levels of personal care to service users.
Please not must have drivers license and own car.
Full time and Part time roles available.
* Providing exceptional levels of care to service users within their own homes.
* This will include: helping people in and out of bed, helping people to wash and get dressed, and assisting with meals and medication
* Working effectively as part of a team to ensure service user’s complete comfort.
* Working to time critical schedules in line with care plans provided.
* Ensuring safety and maintaining dignity, respect and confidentiality to service users.
* Full-time and part-time candidates, Must be able to drive.
* Previous training and experience is recommended, but not essential as training is provided.
* We ask all staff to either work one day at the weekend or alternate weekends – we can look at specific patterns to suit you.
* Friendly, professional, energetic and passionate candidates with real people skills.
* A basic level of Maths and English skills are required for this role.
* Friendly, supportive and respectful management team.
* A good company pension scheme, securing your future.
* Consistent and guaranteed hours.
* Holiday allowances, pensions, bonuses and incentives.
* Competitive wages and fuel allowances.
* Free qualifications in health and social care and additional training courses available
* Free full training and uniform, all supplies included.
* Flexible working schedules.
* A great sense of job satisfaction. You would feel the benefits of helping people and those in need.
To discuss this further please contact Curtis on 0116 366 7619, alternatively you can email me at Curtis.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.