Job Title: HGV Auto Electrician
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours / Days:
– Monday – Thursday – 08:00-17:00
– Friday – 08:00-13:00
– Free Parking On Site
– Overtime Available
Immediate start available
Our client are a leading manufacturer of heavy-duty trailers, for the construction and transport industry. They are looking for an Auto Electrician to join their maintenance team on a permanent basis. The role is based on site at all times, and you will be required to provide essential electrical services across the fleet of HGV’s/PSV’s.
* Diagnosing faults and identifying parts to be replaced/re-installed.
* Tachograph installation and wiring.
* Installation of radio systems/servicing radios.
* Be fully conversant with the overhaul and repair of vehicle electrical systems including engine management, installation of lights, metering systems and control boxes.
* Be fully familiar with all relevant diagnostic equipment including multi meters, temperature gauges, micrometers, vernier gauges and E.C.U. diagnostic computer equipment
Qualities Required For The Role:
* HGV/PSV License is preffered
* Be familiar with modern practices and able to follow standard operating procedures
* Prior experience of ideally 3 years minimum
* Eager, motivated and happy to help with overtime
Immediate interview available so please contact Ethan @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7605, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to Ethan@regionalrecruitment.com
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.