Location: Halifax, HX2
Salary: £32,760 – £35,000 (dependant on experience)
Hours: 45 hours, Mon – Fri, between 6am & 6pm
Overview – HGV Technician
We are recruiting for an experienced and skilled permanent HGV Technician for one of the leading waste management companies. Our client is looking for an experienced HGV Technician to support a fleet of over 1,000 vehicles, which range from, specialist articulated and rigid trucks, to road sweepers, refuse collection vehicles and heavy plant vehicles.
The Package – HGV Technician
* Pension contribution
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Overtime paid at 1.25 with Bank Holiday also accruing a day in lieu
* 20 days Annual leave rising by 1 day per year to a maximum of 25 days plus Bank Holidays
Duties – HGV Technician
* With 5,000 people working across 300 locations, recycling and recovery is a substantial national business. With a fleet of over 1,000 vehicles, which range from and specialist articulated and rigid trucks, to road sweepers, refuse collection vehicles and heavy plant vehicles.
Essential Skills – HGV Technician
* Previous experience in an LGV / HGV maintenance role.
* A recognised LGV / HGV Technician qualification
* hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems.
HGV licence desirable but not essential
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Ryan on 0116 366 7618 or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.