Repairs on heavy goods vehicles – (Scania Trucks)
Location: Groby, Leicester
Night shifts – 10PM to 6AM
Salary – £16 to £18 DOE (including shift allowance)
OT available rates TBC
Immediate start available
- A solid career pathway and Scania training provided
- Opportunity to work with a well-known, UK wide company
- Tools provided
- Free parking
- Excellent facilities on site and cutting edge work environment
- PREP HGV TO MOT/VOSA Standard
- Ensuring all heavy goods vehicles worked upon, routine maintenance & repairs.
- Carry out a wide range of defect repairs (no fault finding)
- Service, adjust and repair vehicles and/or components
- Completion of all relevant paperwork ensuring that all work is compliant
- Liaise with parts department to attain parts
- Ensure health & safety regulations & safe working practices are adhered to.
- Make sure clocking is made & job sheets completed on time.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge & current knowledge attained from training courses.
- Experienced HGV Mechanic
- Previous coach background / experience of working with large/similar vehicle.
- Ability to work continuous night shift
- Team player with the ability to work on own initiative
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness
- Maintain a thorough and current product knowledge and attend training courses
- Technical qualification (City & Guilds or NVQ qualified technician) or proven experience repairing & maintaining vehicles
- Current driving licence
LGV/HGV licenceImmediate start / interview available. Please contact Magda @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7602, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified