Hours: 20 / 40 hours per week
We are keen on speaking to Housekeeping Assistants in London to be a part of a brand new Nursing Home from the very beginning! Opening at the turn of the year, we are now at the final stage of opening up the Service by sourcing a suitable Housekeeper, with both full time and part time available.
The new Home will offer 73 superior private en-suite bedrooms, with a multitude of luxurious day lounges for residents to relax in. The Home will provide the highest quality residential, nursing and dementia care in a luxury setting, with convenient transport links to and from Enfield, Ilford and even Romford.
– To ensure assigned areas are kept clean, presentable and safe for residents, staff and visitors.
– To work individually and as part of a team, assisting the Head Housekeeper, Registered Manager / Senior Team to ensure the smooth running of the service.
– Assist with stock taking and storage of stock, including checking deliveries
– Undertake tasks as designated in a professional manner, reflecting the values of the Organisation
– Assist with the preparation of the lounge, dining room or other communal areas which may include moving and setting up furniture and preparing trolleys
– Assist with the organisation of resident clothing for laundry
What you can expect in return as a Housekeeping Assistant:
– Free DBS check
– Bank Holiday enhancement pay
– Break pay for working long shifts
– Discounted Gym membership
– Refer a Friend Scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
– Bespoke Retail Discounts and Cash Back payments
– Employee Assistance Programme including free counselling sessions
– Bespoke and industry leading induction programme
– Access to the mandatory online training modules
– Accredited Care Certificate Training (Care roles)
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 3667592 and ask for Nizaam, or email Nizaam.Karatella@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 10 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.