Import Coordinator (General Imports)
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000
Our Client has an exciting opportunity for an Import Coordinator (General imports) Must have At least 1 to 2 year’s experience in an air freight environment.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, proactive and well organised individual. An excellent communicator, someone driven by customer satisfaction to join our exciting and busy team. You will have different clients on a daily basis and work in a highly varied environment. No two days are the same!
• 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
• Company pension Scheme
• Death in Service scheme 3 x salary increasing to 6 x salary if join pension scheme
• Access to EAP scheme
• Access to cycle to work scheme
• Range of voluntary benefits
What will I be doing?
• Provide outstanding customer service
• Manage high volume of orders with minimum issue
• Assist our customers with their supply chain model
• Manage information flow between systems
• Manage origin offices by liaising, system correcting, updating and tracking reports
• Obtain and communicate internally and externally all necessary information to ensure correct measures are in place and customer needs are met
• Providing excellent customer service to our customers on the telephone and on email.
• Undertake training as required
• Work well as part of a team and continually improving processes
You will have your GCSE Maths and English at Grade 4 or above or equivalent
At least 1 to 2 years’ experience in an air freight environment
An awareness of HMRC customs clearance process
You will have excellent communication skills, spoken and written
Build good working relationships with work colleagues
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Ability to organise and plan own work
Be target driven and have financial awareness
Excellent attention to detail with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
Demonstration of the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Strong MS Office Skills (Word, Excel & Outlook)
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 262 37 33 and ask for Curtis. Or email Curtis@regionalrecruitment.com.