Key Account Import Operator – Essex – Very Generous Salary (Dependant on experience).
Regional Recruitment Services are currently working on behalf of a fantastic Global Transport and Logistics Company.
A position in their Eastern European Key Account Team has become available in Essex. This is a fantastic opportunity to join and grow with an amazing global, highly successful business.
The individual we are looking for must be self-driven, results-orientated with a positive attitude and outlook, with a clear focus on quality and generating profit.
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning round trip trailers and arranging import part and full loads. There will also be some administrational tasks involved in the job as well as liaising with over sea partners and other offices within the UK.
The applicant will be reporting to the Operation Manager within the branch, must be organised and punctual, be able to work in a hectic environment and work under pressure whilst keeping a cool head.
We are looking for a person who can add extra quality to our already highly skilled team, who has a good understanding of transport, a quick learner and great phone manners.
Benefits of the role:
* A role in a successful, dynamic company
* Be a part of a strong team
* Competitive salary
* Great future career prospects for advancement
* A professional working environment
* Potential bonus based on company result and attendance
Main purpose of Job:
The person will work as a part of the Eastern European Key Account team will book in deliveries with UK delivery points as well as arranging deliveries across the whole of the UK using our internal distribution department as well as external subcontractors.
Besides this there will be various other ad hoc administrational tasks such as POD handling and following up on general customer enquiries/questions.
* Communicate effectively in a professional manner with customers to ensure their traffic requirements are fulfilled in line with their booking instructions and expected level on KPI’s.
* Contact and book in deliveries with UK delivery points
* Instructing UK Warehouse and Distribution teams to offload and delivery shipments using our Transport Management System.
* Decide which type of vehicle deliveries should be used for the final mile deliveries
* Follow existing operating processes for this contract
* Liaise with other offices in the UK and abroad, reporting any discrepancies or specific requirements
* Perform and correctly implement General Administration, e.g. invoicing; filing, queries, claims, POD handling
* Communicate efficiently and effectively with internal and external customers, suppliers, and other offices, as t
Ideal Start date: ASAP
Hours: 37.5 hour per week, Monday to friday 09:00 – 17:00
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Ryan. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.