Job Title: Inbound Customer Advisor
Salary: £8.54 per hour plus commission of up to £500.
Full Time Hours: 37.5 Hours – Any 5 from 7, 09:00-17:00
Shifts: Mon to Fri with 1 in 2 Sundays – Day off the following week if Sunday worked (No Saturdays)
The Role of the Inbound Customer Advisor
We are hiring talented individuals to join a growing sales team based in Ashford. We have a number of exciting opportunities for a customer focussed Sales Advisor. You will be working for a leading food wholesaler who offer continuous development and support along with plenty of coaching. The positions will be offered on a temporary basis with the potential for permanent positions if successful in post.
Duties of the Inbound Customer Advisor
* Answering inbound customer calls.
* Taking orders by phone.
* Upselling company products.
* The Sales Advisor will also be dealing with exciting customers queries.
* Informing customers of new promotions.
* Keeping the in-house system up to date with accurate information at all times.
What we are looking for in an Inbound Customer Advisor
* Similar previous customer service or sales advisor experience is beneficial
* Able to use initiative and work as part of a wider team.
* A confident communicator both verbally and written.
* Enthusiastic and flexible.
* Customer focussed, with good inter-personal skills.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Ebony O’Grady on 0116 262 3733.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.