Salary: £10 Per Hour £12 after 12 weeks
Location: Leicester, LE7
Hours: Flexible 60 hours per week (5AM starts)
Contract: 12 weeks Temp to perm
Our client in the Leicester area is looking for an Installation Fitter to join their team. You will be working in domestic, commercial and construction environments, delivering a safe and professional installation of the clients’ safety systems.
Requirements for the Installations Fitter.
- Flexibility with working hours and travel. As the client works on a National and International Setting.
- Understanding and adherence to the Life Safety Legislation and HSE requirements.
- An excellent team attitude, being able to work together to overcome challenges and obstacles that are in the industry that the client operates in.
- Excellent Customer Service skills, being polite and courteous to client at all time.
- Must have a Valid CSCS card and full clean drivers licence
As an Installations fitter you will be reporting to the Installations Manager, with direction from Installation Co-Ordinators. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Installing the company’s safety systems on the clients site. Ensuring that all installations are performed to the highest standards.
- Responsible for the quality of the final installation
- Complete daily worksheets and submit them to the office for processing and planning.
- Continually work to improve the installation experience through communication.
Contact Details: If you are interested in applying to this Installations Fitter position, then contact Chloe Gray today on 0116 262 3733 or email Chloe@regionalrecruitment.com
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please feel free to call or email our Industrial team on 0116 262 3733.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.