Pay rate: £10 Per Hour / £12+ after 12 weeks
Hours: Flexible 60 hours per week (5AM starts)
Long term opportunity / permanent after 12 weeks
Our client in the Leicester area is looking for an Installation Fitter to join their team. You will be working in domestic, commercial and construction environment, delivering a safe and professional installation of the clients safety systems.
• Must have a Valid CSCS card and full clean drivers licence
• Flexibility with working hours and travel. As the client works on a National and International Setting
• Understanding and adherence to the Life Safety Legislation and HSE requirements.
• An excellent team attitude, being able to work together to overcome challenges and obstacles that are in the industry that the client operates in.
• Excellent Customer Service skills, being polite and courteous to client at all time.
As an Installations fitter you will be reporting to the Installations Manager, with direction from Installation Co-Ordinators. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
• Installing the company’s safety systems on the clients site. Ensuring that all installations are performed to the highest standards.
• Responsible for the quality of the final installation
• Complete daily worksheets and submit them to the office for processing and planning.
If you are interested in applying to this position, the first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please feel free to call Lucy on 07501469164 or our Engineering and Manufacturing team on 0116 262 3733.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.