£18,000 – £25,000 per annum (D.O.E) + Incentives/Benefits
Full Time, Permanent
Location: Oxford, OX1
Hours: Monday – Friday (8:30am – 5pm) / Saturday (8:30am – 12p pm – alternate weeks)
RRS are working alongside a well-established and highly successful Insurance consultancy based in Oxford, who are looking for ambitious, career-driven and professional Insurance Consultants to join their small, friendly team on a full time, permanent basis.
Insurance Consultant – Duties & responsibilities:
* You will have a confident and professional approach when dealing with clients over the telephone and face-to-face. As you’ll be working with and visiting various clients and working environments
* Possessing a natural flair and enthusiasm for Sales, you will contact, cultivate and maintain client relationships
* You will demonstrate excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
* You will exceed client expectations in terms of efficiency, effectiveness and responsiveness through the diligent and professional conduct of your duties
* You will ensure that the requirements of our clients are at least always met, and to look for opportunities to exceed expectation
* You will be responsible for managing your own workload – dealing with paperwork and/or reports
Insurance Consultant – The Ideal Candidate;
* You will be an ambitious, enthusiastic and professional individual who is looking to build and develop a career within Insurance Sales
* Previous B2C/B2B sales experience is essential
* Previous experience within Insurance, Banking or Finance is desired but not essential as full training will be provided
* The ability to work effectively and in an organised manner both independently or co-operatively as part of a team
* You will possess strong Sales (B2B/B2C) experience with a proven track record
* You will have good IT skills as well as Administration and Customer Services skills
Insurance Consultant – Additional Information / Benefits
* Full and continuous coaching/training is provided and the opportunity will be given to study for nationally recognised professional qualifications (CII)
* Long term opportunity with plenty of scope for career progression
* Employee benefits such as; Holidays, Perkbox, Vouchers, Rewards/Incentives and more!
How to apply for the Insurance Consultant role;
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7617 and ask for Michelle. Alternatively, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.