Job Title: Insurance Sales Executive
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 per annum
Hours: 40 Hrs per week – Mon-Friday 9:00-17:00
Location: Leicester, Leicestershire
Insurance Sales Executive Overview
We are seeking an ambitious and self-motivated Insurance Sales Executive for one of the UK’s fastest growing commercial insurance brokers. This opportunity is perfect for a candidate who is proactive, commercially savvy and has the ability to build, manage and develop relationships. This is a significant opportunity to lead the delivery of first class risk management service to a range of major clients. The successful candidate will own a portfolio of clients and prospects, managing and developing relationships, and growing their account. You will be responsible for the revenues of those clients and their interests will be at the heart of the way you do business.
Insurance Sales Executive
* Attract new business by identifying and exploiting opportunities in the local market
* Develop and manage good working relationships with clients
* Provide accurate quotations and meet sales targets
* Introduce new products and promote them through regular visits and communication with intermediaries
* Increase the profitability of existing product lines by encouraging clients to use added-value services wherever possible
* Consult on the most effective cover for a particular need
* Deliver good customer service by responding swiftly to queries and concerns from clients
* Follow up on lapsed clients, generate new leads and visit potential new clients
* Liaise with colleagues to keep your knowledge of new and existing products up to date
* Keep up to date with current market conditions and competitors’ products
* Monitor and report on performance against agreed sales targets, which at a more senior level can include monitoring the performance of other sales staff
* Ensure compliance with regulations and procedures as laid down by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), by keeping up to date with all changes in the regulatory framework
To be a Successful Commercial Insurance Sales Executive you will demonstrate:
* Be Cert CII qualified although this is not essential.
* A results-driven approach to work in order to meet targets
* Strong presentation skills
* Numeracy, especially the ability to analyse and interpret statistical data
* Attention to detail and accurate record keeping
* Integrity, sincerity and discretion
* The ability to develop and deliver innovative ideas
* Commercial awareness and a keen interest in business
* Excellent time management skills and self-motivation
* First class communication and interpersonal skills
* An interest in meeting new people and relationship management skills
* Strong sales and negotiation skills
* Full UK driving license as you may be required to attend off site meetings.
How to apply for the Insurance Sales Executive role
The first stage of the application process for the Insurance Sales Executive opportunity is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 26 2 37 33 and ask for Carla. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.