An International Sales Administrator is required for a leading manufacturer and wholesaler of medicines and healthcare products. Based in Loughborough this is a permanent position offering a salary of 18’500 per annum. Working within the International Sales Department, this role is responsible for overseeing all aspects of operations, functions and personnel within the department. The International Sales Team work closely with global aid agencies and charities to provide affordable and high quality healthcare.
– Salary to £18’500 per annum.
– Pension scheme.
– 32 days holiday including bank holidays.
– Free Parking
– Reward and recognition scheme. – Up to £1000 cash bonuses on offer.
– Monday to Friday.
– 09:00 to 17:30.
Duties Of The International Sales Administrator:
* Processing and preparing quotations and sourcing the necessary products to fulfil the order.
* Preparing documentation relating to orders, tenders, quotations and shipments for charities and private customers around the world.
* Processing challenging shipments such as Cold Chain medicines and Control Drugs.
* Applying for documents with the Home Office and the Chamber of Commerce.
* Negotiating with Suppliers, placing Purchase Orders and tracking shipments.
* Liaise with freight forwarders to arrange shipments for our International customers.
Ideal International Sales Administrator:
You will have strong IT skills, especially Word and Excel, and have shown this by having recent experience in an administration role. You will need excellent communication skills both written and verbal with a keen eye for detail. You should also have experience working under pressure and to strict deadlines, with the ability to remain focused and organised. It would be desirable for you to have experience of International communication and good negotiation skills.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7618 and ask for Ryan. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.