Inventory & Systems Operative – Coalville
Salary – £9.22 Per hour
Location – Coalville
Hours: Full Time, Monday – Friday 2pm-10pm
We have an exciting role for an Inventory & Systems Operative to join our reputable client specialising in warehouse and distribution Please can you complete the attached forms you will need to use Acrobat Reader to complete, once you’ve opened the document you will need to click the fill & Sign button on the right hand side .Once you have completed them please save as and email them back to myself.
they are based in Coalville with onsite parking available.
Responsibilities of an Inventory & Systems Operative:
* Stock control management via perpetual inventory processes
* Resolve issues relating to stock moves / damages / end of line and any stock related matters
* Creation of weekly / monthly Inventory & Systems reports and present to the management team
* Liaising with product managers and suppliers to ensure the best service delivered
* External and internal Customer Relationships management to support business development and existing operations
* Responsible for all systems across all contracts
* Ensure that good relationships are built with all colleagues
Essential Requirements for an Inventory & Systems Operative
* Significant experience of working for a 3PL in a shared-user facility.
* Warehouse/Logistics & Ecomm inventory and systems knowledge
* Continuous improvement mind-set.
* Resource planning.
* Commercial acumen.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Hands-on approach.
* Health and Safety focussed.
* Excellent MS Office knowledge.
* Effective time management skills.
Desirable skills and attributes for Inventory & Systems Operative:
* Must have an excellent communication skills to be able to provide great customer service
* Must have GSCE or equivalent (Maths and English – Grade C or above)
* Positive attitude, have an attention to detail
Contact Details: If you are interested in applying to this Inventory & Systems Operative, then contact Erika today on 0116 2623733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please feel free to call or email our Industrial team on 0116 262 3733.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.