SALARY: £12.00 per hour (Sat: £18.00, Sun: £24.00)
HOURS: Full Time,
LOCATION: Fawley, Southampton
A global leader in aboveground storage tank solutions is on the lookout for mechanically minded labourers, for upcoming projects. Working for an exciting progressive company at the forefront of their field, you will be working in outdoor environments, that can be physically demanding. The Labourer/Mechanical Fitter is required to have a CCNSG Card – Safety passport. This is a good opportunity for those that want to gain or have existing experience in safe storage facilities.
Key Duties For Labourer/Mechanical Fitter:
* Working under strict health and safety procedures.
* The Labourer/Mechanical Fitter will also be responsible for keeping work areas safe and tidy.
* Cleaning down industrial machinery and the working environment at regular intervals.
* Build and assemble using hand tools/power tools and standard measuring equipment working to tight tolerances.
* Machine maintenance.
* Other duties as deemed reasonable and necessary to meet the business needs.
Requirements For Labourer/Mechanical Fitter:
* Working in outdoor environments, with occasional duties being physically demanding.
* Strong Mechanical Fitting/Assembly experience.
* Must have own transport to and from Thurrock, Essex.
* Must have all Right to work documents in order to register.
* Must have a valid CCNSG Card – Safety Passport.
* The labourer/mechanical fitter must have a strong work ethic and be able to work effectively as part of a team.
If you are interested in joining us as a Labourer/Mechanical Fitter, the first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please feel free to call (Curtis on 0116 – 26 2 – 37 33) or email Curtis at email@example.com.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.