Job Title: Legal Secretary
Salary: Up to £19,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time 37.5 Hours
Regional Recruitment Services has partnered with a leading East Midlands law firm. We are now recruiting for a competent legal secretary with previous experience. Seeking an individual that is looking to take their career in the legal field to the next level. On offer is fantastic growth opportunities within a thriving Wills & Probate department, working for a well-established and respected firm.
Requirements of the successful Legal Secretary:
• Provide full and professional secretarial support within the Wills & Probate department
• Produce correspondence and documentation from dictation
• Liaise with clients and business contacts in a professional manner
• Manage diary appointments for fee earners
• Creating client files on our case management system
• The wills and probate legal secretary will also assist members of the department where necessary.
What we’re looking for, from a Legal Secretary:
• Boast excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong client care both in person and over the telephone.
• Experience is essential and the candidate must have at least 12 months’ experience in a legal secretary role.
• Experience working with digital dictation and case management systems is desirable.
• Willingness to learn
• Legal Secretary will be a highly organised individual
• Be able to prioritise own workload
• The legal secretary must have the ability to remain calm and professional when under pressure.
• Solid IT skills – MS Office, Case Management Systems and Outlook
• Strong admin skills
• Be a keen team player
The successful Wills & Probate Legal Secretary will benefit from:
• 33 days Holiday inclusive of Bank and other Public Holidays
• Competitive Salary (DOE)
• Pension scheme
• Access to further training and development
• Contribution to professional memberships
How to Apply for the Legal Secretary Role:
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact 0116 – 36 676 06 and ask for Curtis.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.