£16,000 + Commission (£35k OTE)
Office hours: 8:45-5:30pm – Monday to Friday / Saturday 8:45 – 4pm
Our client is seeking a driven and passionate Lettings Negotiator to join expanding team in their Birmingham lettings office. The ideal candidate will have strong negotiation/problem solving skills and a strong personality to deal with the nature of the role.
* Arranging/accompanying property viewings
* Negotiating and agreeing tenancy agreements
* Building relationships by meeting and liaising with potential sellers, buyers, landlord and tenants.
* Provide excellent customer service
* Build on referral business and maintain clients-for-life business.
* Dealing with incoming telephone and website enquiries
* Carrying out property inspections
* Dealing with maintenance issues, liaising with contractors, tenants and landlords
* Previous experience working within a Lettings Negotiator role
* Sales experience of some form
* Full license with own vehicle
* Conversant in MS Packages
* Financially & career driven, friendly personality
* Confident and well presented with excellent communication skills
* High level of customer service
* Excellent communication skills
* Competitive salary + commission (£35k OTE)
* Outstanding career and earnings potential
* Friendly team
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact 0116 3667626 and ask for Lucy
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.