Job Title: High Pressure Caster
Contract Type: Permanent/Temp-To-Perm
Hours / Days: Day or Night shifts available (6-2 / 2-10, or 10pm-6am) – (Monday – Friday)
Salary: £10.91 – £13ph
Immediate start available
We are looking for High Pressure Die Caster’s to join our client’s expanding team in Northamptonshire.
Our client are a long-standing frontrunner in the aluminium casting sector – and have a local staff base of well over 100 employee’s. This is a chance to join a reputable company, who aim to nurture their staff and develop the best talent possible.
The ideal candidate will have previous foundry/casting experience and will be familiar with the working environment, although candidates from any heavy manufacturing/machining companies will be considered. Our client need to ensure that any candidates are fit and healthy to be considered suitable for the role.
* Producing high pressure castings to specification.
* Carrying out quality checks in line with company standards.
* Identifying process improvements.
* Physically demanding and at times high pressure environment.
* For the role of Die Casting / Press Operator, you will need to have or be:
* Previous die casting machine or press machine operating experience / knowledge would be advantageous.
* Experience working within a manufacturing environment.
* Flexible and able to work within a small team.
There is a starting wage on offer of circa £10.91 per hour, depending upon experience, with an increase once you are working independently in the area.
There is full training available for operating the die casting machinery, and associated responsibilities in line with the role.
Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Immediate interview available so please contact Ethan @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7605, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to Ethan@regionalrecruitment.com
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.