Job Title: Machine Operative
Contract Type: Full time / Permanent Position
Hours : Rotating shifts 6am to 6pm/ 6pm to 6am
Own transport beneficial due to the location and working hour
Immediate start available
* Operating production line and machinery
* Monitoring the flow of raw materials and products into machines, and adjusting valves and controls to specifications
* Collecting and examining samples for conformity to specifications and adjusting machine settings accordingly
* Quality check of the final product
* Using hand tools
* Other duties as deemed reasonable and necessary to meet the business needs.
* Production / Manufacturing experience
* Ability to operate heavy machinery and other equipment required to perform duties.
* Ability to communicate and interact professionally both verbally and written when dealing with employees and the public.
* Basic mathematics and counting is required.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
* Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
* Ability to act professionally and remain calm in high stress situations.
* A solid career pathway and structured progression
* A blend of training to help your career development
* Free parking
* Exciting work environment
Immediate interview available so please contact Erika @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7591, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to Erika@regionalrecruitment.com
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.