Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Location: Dunstable, Bedforshire
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours / Days: 4 Week Rota Pattern – (7am – 7pm / 7pm – 7am)
Salary: £40,000 p/a
* Holiday 23.5 Days
* Attractive Overtime Rates in place
* Salary review upon completion of 6 months service, and then again at 12 months service completed
* Sick Pay
* Additional pension contribution, provided by the company
* Other fringe/company benefits
Immediate start available
Our client based in the south of England are expanding their headcount towards their maintenance teams, and are looking for Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineers, with a mechanical background to join their growing team.
In this role, you will be servicing customer owned equipment on-site, providing PPM, breakdown maintenance and support engineering to ensure that operations continue to run smoothly on-site. This will require a team player mentality and strong communications with our clients customers, to ensure smooth operation of the customers’ business.
Role & Main Duties:
– Provide PPM to customer equipment – observing daily/weekly/monthly checks and keeping strict recording policies, to ensure thorough documentation processes are adhered to at all times.
– You will play a key role in communicating with senior members of our customers’ staff base – to effectively resolve issues and concerns at the earliest convenience.
– To communicate to managers/supervisors and any team members, and ensure they are all aware of completed maintenance, outstanding repairs and advisories where applicable.
– It is encouraged that through your own understanding of company machinery, that you pass on the same knowledge amongst colleagues.
– You will be responsible for ordering spare parts, maintaining stock levels/counts and keeping these in a safe and organised order.
– Essential to the role – Will be your ability to work alongside the customer, to ensure that production is maximised.
– Electrical fault-finding and testing
– Electrically qualified (Essential)
– Mechanical background (Essential)
– PLC experience
– Background experience of hydraulics/pneumatics, steam/compressor plants will be highly advantageous
– An understanding of wiring systems/programs
– A reactive mind is required – you will be required to ensure that production time is not lost, and through planning, and meticulous documentation skills, this will enable you to stay on top of your allocated schedule.
– Flexibility to working hours will be required
Desirable Qualifications/Licenses: (Not an extensive list, but most relevant)
– IPAF license
– Confined Space Certificate
– Fire Safety
– Working at Heights
– ACOPS, Gas Safe
Immediate interview available so please contact Ethan @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7605, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to Ethan@regionalrecruitment.com
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.