– Polythene Packaging manufacturer
– Based in NN14
– Site employs in 120 people and operates 24/7
– Part of team of 5 engineers
– Supporting c.30 production units (extruders, printers, converters)
– General Maintenance, Fault Finding, Repairs and Replacement
– Attend breakdowns and fault finding to minimise downtime.
– Electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic repair.
– Fault diagnostics and breakdown repair on automated equipment.
– Analysis of breakdowns and identify countermeasures.
– Complete preventative and planned maintenance.
– Assist with the installation and moving of machinery and equipment.
– Completing plant maintenance.
– Fabrication of parts, either refurbishment or replacement
– Mechanical and electrical knowledge
– Experience within manufacturing lines ie; heaters, motors, inverters, hydraulics, pneumatics, and the ability to fault find and repair.
– Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm, ½ hour for lunch
– Work every fourth Saturday in lieu of following Friday, Saturday paid at time and a half.
– Overtime as required
– 22 days’ holiday plus 8 bank holidays. Holidays to be taken during factory shut downs.
– Competitive salary up to £29,000 per year based on experience.
– Long term, permanent role.
– Immediate start
– Free Parking
– Training & Development Opportunities
– Internal progression
– To be an integral part of a reputable, professional and friendly team
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 01163667602 or 07453319781 and ask for Magda. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.