Job Role: Marketing Consultant
Salary: Up to £32,000 ( dependent on experience)
Contract: Full-time and Permanent
Start date: Immediate
Regional Recruitment Services have an exciting new job opportunity with an award-winning digital marketing agency.
The client is looking for an Internal Marketing Consultant requiring a strong focus and understanding of Digital Marketing Campaigns and Techniques.
The ideal Marketing Consultant will have a wealth of experience with a variety of Digital Marketing practices and techniques such as SEO, PPC, and Social Media. Brilliant communication skills will also be vital to this role.
Internal Marketing Consultant Role
The client requires an Internal Marketing Consultant who has great organisational skills and can communicate with various departments and develop internal marketing strategies.
The Internal Marketing Consultant will play a huge part in our clients integral, close-knit and extremely friendly team of Digital Marketers specialists in SEO/PPC, social media, content and PR.
Working as the Internal Marketing Consultant, you will have at least 4 years of experience within a Digital Marketing Environment this would preferably need to be multi-channel experience in both Organic and Paid marketing strategies.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketer who is looking to join a leading digital marketing agency.
You will be provided with professional and personal development as well as an exciting and rewarding career path within a progressive agency.
Internal Marketing Consultant Experience.
● Multi-disciplined Digital Marketing Experience is essential
● proven track record of monitoring Digital marketing campaign KPIs, metrics and results
● Ability to work collaboratively and dynamic campaign team
● Desire to share knowledge, experience and resources within a team setting
●Strong time management and team working skills, expectation management, and fantastic communication skills.
● Opportunity to work on a diverse portfolio of clients.
● Freedom to work on different types of campaigns with complete autonomy
● Access to the latest tools, technology and equipment
● Opportunity to attend industry-leading conferences and events
● Encouragement to attend training courses, both offline and online
● Regular role reviews with management
● 30 days annual leave, including bank holidays
● Flexible working hours
● Inhouse incentives and rewards
● Contribution matched pension
● Private healthcare
● Free onsite parking
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 26 2 37 33 and ask for Ellis. Alternatively, you can: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialises in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.#