Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Pay Rate: £28,000 – £30,000 per annum
Hours: 37 Hrs per week – Mon-Thurs 9:00-17:00, Fri 9:00-16:30
Location: Ashby de la Zouch, Leicestershire
Start Date: ASAP
Marketing Coordinator Overview
We are seeking a creative and self-motivated Marketing Coordinator for a world-leading manufacturing company based in Ashby de la Zouch. This opportunity is perfect for a candidate who is proactive, brand conscious and has a real passion for everything marketing. The successful candidate will be part of a diverse and vibrant team, who’s main purpose is to produce compelling and creative content on a variety of channels.
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities
* Create quarterly and monthly content calendars.
* Keep up to date with industry best practice and monitor competitor activity.
* Write engaging and informative SEO copy.
* Complete keyword analysis for various channels.
* Writing case studies, editorials & new articles for online and offline distribution.
* Maintain and optimise content on the website.
* Working with the team to deliver presentations with the correct messaging for Tenders/Customer meetings.
* Designing of out puts (brochures etc.)
* Editing photography/adapting PDF documents.
* Owning video content working with external media parties to deliver required marketing material.
* Organising, managing and delivering key shows and events in the UK
* Liaise with marketing team to publicise and promote events.
Core Competencies Required for the Marketing Coordinator
* Experience in creative adobe suite.
* Good attention to detail and be highly organised.
* Personable and able to engage with members of the company at all levels.
* Ability to build and manage strong relationships both internally and externally.
* An ability to analyse campaigns to support and build future strategies.
* Self-motivated and positive attitude.
* Experience in Microsoft Office.
* Experience in Social Media scheduling software.
* Excellent spoken and written English.
* Experience with Google Analytics & Hotjar
* Full UK driving license as you may be required to attend off site meetings.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 26 2 37 33 and ask for Aaron. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.