Job Title: Marketing Executive
Pay Rate: £32,000
Hours: 40 hours Monday – Friday (9AM – 5PM)
Start Date: ASAP
Marketing Executive Overview
We are currently seeking an accomplished Marketing Executive for a growing manufacturing business in Leicester. This opportunity is ideal for a candidate that is brand conscious and holds existing skills and experience within B2B marketing. You will support with the implementation of various strategies and the refining of current process to help the Company achieve its marketing goals. Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, your passion, creativity and commercial savviness will be seen as instrumental to the further growth of the business.
Marketing Executive Key Responsibilities
* Play a leading role in the execution of the agreed marketing plan
* Assist in maintaining and developing existing and new customers through planned, individual account support by working closely with the sales team.
* Use effective marketing techniques to enhance customer and client relationships along with attracting new clients
* The marketing executive will Proactively manage the CRM (Hubspot) database, which will include efficient data segmentation
* Management of the B2B event strategy, including identifying appropriate sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, as well as creating and facilitating our own events
* Create content to merchandise products (photo, video and literature) which includes mail shot campaigns, content writing, advertising, PR and design.
* Promotion of the Company’s brand both online and offline.
* Develop and maintain a social media presence. Maintain the Company’s website including SEO
* Provide copy for mailers, website content and promotional materials and manage outsourced providers.
* Provide reports on the success of campaigns.
* Assist in the creation of promotional materials.
* Research market trends and pricing strategies to assist with the development of marketing plans.
* Maintain marketing support materials
Skills required for the successful Marketing Executive:
* Experience as a Marketing Executive or other senior position a marketing focused role.
* Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
* Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns.
* Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
* Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity.
* Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools.
* Experience of SEO Onsite, Offsite and Technical
* Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
* A genuine team player, able to work effectively with a thriving sales team.
How to Apply for this Marketing Executive Vacancy
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 26 2 37 33 and ask for Aaron. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.