Job Title: Marketing Manager
Pay Rate: £28,000 rising to £30,000 + bonuses
Hours: 40 hours Monday – Friday (9AM – 5PM)
Start Date: ASAP
Marketing Manager Overview
We are currently seeking an accomplished Marketing Manager for a leading business related events company in Leicester. This opportunity is ideal for a candidate that is brand conscious and holds existing skills and experience within B2B marketing. You will collaborate with the Sales team, in order to deliver an increase in business through a range of marketing activities. Reporting directly to the company MD, your passion, creativity and commercial savviness will be seen as instrumental to the further growth of the business.
Marketing Manager Key Responsibilities
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified inbound traffic to us.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Analyse consumer behaviour and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Research market to identify new opportunities.
- Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including web, marketing database, email, social media advertising campaigns.
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience.
Skills required for the successful Marketing Manager:
- Experience as a Marketing Manager or other senior position a marketing focussed role.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- A genuine team player, able to work effectively with a thriving sales team.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 26 2 37 33 and ask for Aaron. Or you can email email@example.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.